IT was shocking me when I knew that we, cah andong, got invited to the launching event of Wonosobo blogger community. This was not my first time actually going to Wonosobo as I ever went there last year. Something made us-especially me excited- was accommodation fully provided for free. (banana dance).
The committee told us that, beside, the main point of the event was a launching event of Serayu Blogger Community (the official name of Wonosobo Blogger Community), most of the event was traveling around the town. Enjoying Wonosobo and all the beautiful views and interesting places offered. Then hey.. we five eventually decided to be a kind of delegation of CA and be a part of that event: me, Nico Wijaya, Alle, Gunawan, dan Iphan. Although on the second day, other four members also came: Paman Tyo, mas Iman Brotoseno, mas Zam, Chiw dan Sita.
Here we go….
Well, I ‘m not gonna share you guys how I reached in detail that place, there are gonna be many other bloggers wrote it out. :p
On the first day, we joined in Kirab, it was a kind of anniversary of this town, already 184 years old.. it’s pretty old anyway … the ceremonial was a bit bored actually as I was -sorry- not that kind of person who really likes ceremony things and bla bla bla…
We then continued the trip to the Pusat Kerajinan Batik Sapuran. They had their own batik, and the pattern was only ‘Purwaceng and Carica’ which was special plants of Wonosobo, and incridibly just can live in that area – around Dieng Plateu… and the last agenda of the day was having dinner with … let say Bupati Wonosobo.. *hahaha, I’m pretty lazy to find the term*
Well, on the second day, We went to the Puncak Sikunir, Dieng Plateu.. wow.. it was pretty high.. and the track was so so….. was not really hard for beginners. But hey, u’ll find the beautiful view after hardly reaching the top of the hill … Goshh… it was damn so great…
The Tour didn’t stop until this object only. We then moved on guys… hoho… ehmm.. the next destinations were Telaga Tiga Warna and Candi Arjuna. After taking some pictures around the temples we then went on for having lunch together. We had Mie Ongklok which was uniqe one of the town. Hoho.. the taste was really yummy and sweety.. but it was still worthed to try anyway… and this lunch was the last agenda we had there. It was very awesome buddy..
Once more…thank you for the committees who kindly serviced us through the days. It was really nice and unforgettable… hehe.. Do not hesitate to contact us if there’s another event like this again.hehe.. *dipentung*
and you guys, the readers, sorry.. this writing is really bad.. and definitely awful… hahaha.. I’m not in the mood. :p
1) The bus driever called us as high school students (SMK) as we stayed at BLK (Blaia Latyihan Kerja) where many TKI (overseas employee candidates) got training.
2) All cars which brought us going around Wonosobo is belonging to Bowo Jenggot. *hey, he has hundreds cars, anyway (woot)*
3) 2/3 of Dieng Plateu area belongs to Banjarsari, while Wonosobo owns the rest only, but most people are gonna saya Wonosobo is Dieng, and Dieng is Wonosobo. *what a coincidence*.
4) We had our first lunch at “Pemancingan Resto bla bla bla…, but hey, we got chicken for lunch.. :p* a bit funny.. but still awesome..
5) Batik of Wonosobo only has two kinds of pattern: Purwaceng and Carica. Those plants are Wonosobo brand.