MY first day in this new year was started by something silly and guilty. I woke up late! Missing Shubuh made me sick and guilty. Even I usually do it mostly every morning. So it was kind of legitimation. LOL.
Happy New Year bro and sisters!! Wish all the best come true in this lovely year. Like the previous years, in the beginning of the year I usually write my resolution for the things I wish. But before we go to my 2010 resolutions, let’s have a look my resolutions in 2009.
1. Graduated in 2009: I did! I graduated in May 2009 with GPA 3,57. 😀
2. Affording my mom’s cost to make Hajj next year: Alhamdulillah! This was my ambition since I was kid. I successfully made it come true. Big thanx, God!
3. Joining in Pesta Blogger 2009: Hahaaayy.. this was the one I had been waiting for so long. And I eventually joined as well in the third Pesta Blogger held in Jakarta. It was awesome. Really.
4. Owning smartphone! Yep. My Nokia E51 is adequate smarthphone which has been accompanying my life 24 hours/day. It’s simply sophisticated and bloody useful!
5. Having private domain. Bangfickry.Com was my first private domain. But I didn’t know, I didn’t have any passion to work with that. I still love this wordpress. Not only because it was free, but also it was friendly user. 😀
6. Traveling in Bandung. Hmmmmmm.. I went to the Paris van Java! Going crazy there, spending a lot of money and yada yada yada yada…. it was bloody awesome vacation with mas Budi, Bimas, and also Batagor.
7. Applying for master scholarship. This the one I didn’t do last year even just applied!! A bit sad, but uhm…it was an option. LOL.
Yeahhhhh.. those were the things!
Now, let’s turn to this year.. the 2010 resolutions!
I’m confused what to write…. cuz I don’t have any capital which makes me easy to make the resolutions come true. :(( …
1. Applying for master scholarship OR being a part of those big corporations in Jancukarta.
2. Keeping consistency in maintaining my spiritual activities. I missed them since monthsssssssss ago.
3. Going abroad again! Europe or Australia, I’ll see u soon!!
4. Writing for newspaper! and…
5. Starting to write a book.
Maybe those are all the stuffs!! Hopefully I’ll can make them come true. Bless me God! 🙂
Picture: The scenery in Melbourne, Australia in 2008.
42 thoughts on “The Resolutions”
Akhirnya upadte juga setelah hampir dua bulan nggak menjamah blog ini. LOL
Semoga kecapai. amin. 🙂
amiiin! semoga saya juga bisa nyaingin pak fickry! kekeke
@fuad: yuk mari..hehe…semoga tahun ini tahun berkah buat kita semua ad. 😀
Semoga tercapai Mas resolusinya 🙂
amin. kamu jg..
amiinn….semoga tercapai resolusinya 😉
makasih ocha…. *peyuk2*
BIG AMIIN!! ^_^
Lho.. Lalu resolusi menikahmu di 2009 gak kamu sebutin?
errr… iya sih.. lupa je.. kan aku menunggumu tik. 😀
ky nya bangfickry gak cocok blas! 😛
hahaha.. sial.. iya makanya ndak jadi.. *keplak alle*
u’re such ambitious! tapi keren..:) di amin-in deh..
yes I am. exactly. :p
makasih.. 😀 kowe kapan lulus? haha
semoga tercapai dek… happy new year…
met tahun baru fick! *ikut mengamini*
Wah banyak yang mengamini.. InsyaAllah terkabul Fik! 😀
semoga yo mel..hehe
sama2 yuk chichi.. *siruuu
Hahaha, mantab bung Fickry ini, yg penting niat & usaha bro, mudah-mudahan dibukakan jalannya ama yg di Atas
amin… thx bro Riki =)
terus bukunya kira2 kapan tuh ya fik?
di tunggu yah
blue juga menantikannya
salam hangat dari blue
er.rr… pengennya sblm ganti tahun dpn..hihi
semoga semuanya tercapai ya fik…. dikau memang luar biasa….
halah..lebay kowe ki.. :p
resolusi 2009 yang no 2 gimana cara nyampeny tuh? ajarin lah haha
ya..caranya cari duit yg banyak…trus daftarin deh ibunya haji.. :p
Fickry, blognya aku link dari blog ku yah,.. biar ga susah2 lagi kalo mo baca blog dirimu,. boleh ya? thanks ^^
salam kenal! nifia from wwwdottoelanksingodotwordpressdotcom
ok..boleh,, 🙂 thx
semoga resolusi berhasil
God bless, all your wishes will come true if we really work towards it. all the best 🙂